The is an old barn on Perry Park road near Castle Rock, Colorado.
September 18, 2009
September 14, 2009
September 10, 2009
September 9, 2009
September 8, 2009
September 7, 2009
September 4, 2009
This is my shot of the day for Sept 3rd. Two things I learned here:
1 - When you're on a tripod use a lower iso. (duh- should have known that!) Translation - Take time to set up your shot!
2- How to repair high iso noise in Photoshop.
Saved by Photoshop again!
September 3, 2009
- Take at least 1 photo every day.
- Read at least 1 page in my camera manual every day.
- View other professional images every day.
- I will post my photo later today.
- Learned about my "creative zones" in my camera. Looking forward to trying my Manual Exposure mode today since I mainly shoot Av.
- For my photo to study I selected:Landscape photos from a local Colorado Photographer George Lepp